Collocation in Amsterdam
More than 625 companies are located in data centers in the Netherlands to connect with business partners and customers. The Netherlands is home to many prosperous, diverse business ecosystems, including:
- Bright European leaders in banking, commerce, manufacturing and telecommunications who are here to take advantage of the excellent broadband connections to the rest of the world thanks to the connections of the Netherlands to 150 global submarine cable networks
- Internet providers, telecommunications service providers, content providers and hosting services from all over the world are located in our racks in Amsterdam accommodation centers
- International businesses that want to take advantage of the high-speed connection between the Netherlands and the rest of Europe: the standard delay from the Netherlands to London, Paris and Frankfurt is less than fifty milliseconds
No limit traffic.
The equipment is connected to the port at 100 Mb / sec. The starting bandwidth for each server is 10 Mb / sec.
- minimum rent - 4 units
- the rental price includes 0.25 kw - for each unit
- the cost of installing each unit in the rack – 150$
- it is possible to order an additional 1kw – 350$
The cost of placing equipment in racks
- Server in 1U chassis - 200$ /month.
- Server in 2U chassis - 380$ /month.
- Server in 3U chassis - 550$ /month.
- Server in 4U chassis - 700$ /month.
- The technological size of 1 Unit is equal to 45 mm in height, 475 mm in width (19 “) and a rack depth of 760mm;
You can order colocation by sending a request for firstname.lastname@example.org or through the ticket system in billing.